Online Reference Checking


Sign Up For Your Free Demo Today!

REQUEST A DEMO

 


By submitting this form, you are confirming you have read and agree to our Terms and Privacy Statement

Only 25% of companies say they have a good process in place to collect information from references on a candidate’s past performance. The other 75% either struggle to get more than basic details of employment, or can’t reach references at all.

 

The answer is automation, anonymity, and improved user experience. In this demo, see how you can get quality feedback through a much simpler reference checking process: 

  • High completion rate—over 80% of references respond in under 2 minutes
  • Quick turnaround—70% of reports (3+ references) ready in under 24 hours
  • Untapped sourcing channel—30% of references opt in to your talent community
At OutMatch, we help you improve hiring by delivering clear, measurable insight into candidates, new hires, and the overall impact of your talent strategy.
 
Fill out our form to request a demo!
 

OutMatch Customers

  • American Airlines
  • Dollar General
  • Brinker International
  • Circle K
  • Panera
  • Taco Bell
 
  • HCA
  • The Children's Place
  • La Quinta Inn & Suites
  • esurance
  • Delta
  • Catepillar